I’m pleased to announce that AEMET is going to support EUBREWNET using an internal projects. Two new positions are now open for a senior and junior researcher to work on database maintenance and on development of the new products.
In future we will be able to give support to new stations and finish pending issues such as:
- implementation of the manual inspections for the Level 2 data for archiving
- development and upgrade of the new products
- re-processing of the ozone data with the new approved ozone cross sections
- the UV and AOD realtime product
- implementation of the WOUDC link and export to GEOMS-HDF format for real time dissemination.
We want to publicly thank Bentorey, Javier and many others for their invaluable efforts which have kept the system running, and also the organizations who provided support letters which have now helped to secure the continuity of the network. Thanks also to the station operators who have regularly submitted data to EUBREWNET, which has now become an important part of satellite validation.